The SanJuan 21 typically races with a crew of three. Sometimes boats are short for Wednesday Night Racing (the biggest weekly activity of our club) .
If you are interested in being on the pickup crew email list, complete the pickup crew form over at the Glenmore Sailing Club website.
The process is…
- Fridays – skippers are polled to see which boats are needing pickup crew the following week
- Over the weekend – you’ll receive an email asking if you are available the following week. If there are available crew spots, you’ll be out racing with us.
What you need to bring sailing
- a life jacket
- shoes that won’t mark up the deck of a sailboat
- a bottle of water is a good idea too
- PS… all but one of the boats are all up on the hard in the Boat Parking area near Heritage Park (14 St SW and Heritage Drive)