1) 0800 PDT Position is: 26 deg 58 min N, 135 deg 50 min W
– Sea: SWELL 4-6′, 3-4′ WIND WAVES
– Sky: HEAVY OVERCAST. light rain.
– Wind Oscillating 020-050M 16KTS
– Pressure 103.4kPa/1034mB
3) RANDOM COMMENTS: Halfway today! It’s Stampede time back in Calgary so celebrations will definitely take on a western flavour. But let’s talk about this sun thing. We’ve begun to suspect that Hawaii has been a hoax perpetrated by the Dark Lord and we’re actually racing to Mordor. All those firey mountains should have been our first clue.